Parks & OutdoorsParks & Outdoors
Dallas has over 230 sunny days a year and lots of sunshine means lots of time to be outside. Dallasites have access to a countless outdoor activities with sprawling parks, green spaces and several lakes featuring boating, water sports, and trails for mountain biking, road biking and hiking – you won’t have to go far to find your favorite spot.
When it comes to celebrating the Fourth of July, the Dallas Region has dozens of parades, festivals, hot dog-eating contests, cookouts, concerts and more. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite free spots to watch fireworks to celebrate Independence Day.
- Addison Kaboom Town – Monday, July 3, 2017
- Red, White and Boom on the Bridge – Monday, July 3, 2017
- Fort Worth’s Fourth – Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Red, White, and Boom in McKinney – Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Fourth of July Fireworks Extravaganza at Lake Grapevine – Tuesday, July 4, 2017