Shop ‘Til You Drop
Shop ‘Til You DropShopping & Dining
There’s no shortage of places to shop in the Dallas Region. We have every modern retail wonder you might imagine: posh indoor malls packed with amenities (think: modern sculpture, an ice skating rink, spas, and more) and every major retail brand; relaxed, open-air centers that encourage you to wear out your credit cards, grab a bite, and linger long after you meant to go home; and boutique districts that beckon with independent businesses with individual flair. We’ve got outlet malls for bargain shoppers and scores of vintage shops for those who love history. In short, you’ll find whatever your heart desires.
Modern mixed-use centers are where people live, work, and play — and shopping is a large part of the latter. Here are a few of these recent mixed-use developments, offering ample opportunity for fashionable acquisitions.
- Highland Park Village – Dallas
- Mockingbird Station – Dallas
- West Village – Dallas
- Victory Park – Dallas
- Southside on Lamar – Dallas
- The Shops at Park Lane – Dallas
- Montgomery Plaza – Fort Worth
- Museum Place –Fort Worth
- Sundance Square – Fort Worth
- Shops at Legacy – Plano
- Frisco Town Square – Frisco
- Village on the Parkway – Addison
- Watters Creek – Allen
- Rockwall Commons – Rockwall
- Legacy West – Plano
- Midtowne – Midlothian
- Southlake Town Square – Southlake
- Parker Square – Flower Mound
Historic downtowns are being redeveloped into regional shopping destinations, including those in Plano, McKinney, Denton, Carrollton, Grapevine, and others.