Photo by Anthony Choren on Unsplash
FranceInternational Essentials Guide
Bienvenue! Texas is home to an estimated 60,000 French nationals, and the Dallas Region provides ample opportunity to get involved in the local French community.
- An estimated €1.6 billion is exchanged between France and DFW, with €1 billion (64 percent) imported from France to DFW, and €575 million (36 percent) exported from DFW to France.
- More than 75 French-owned companies operate U.S. or North American headquarters and other facilities in the Dallas Region. Notable French companies include: Airbus, AXA, Danone, Essilor, Louis Vuitton, and Safran.
- Weekly Direct Flights to France: American Airlines – 10 times to Paris (CDG) | Air France 4 times to Paris (CDG)
- Learn more about the only international private school in Dallas that integrates the French national curriculum: Dallas International School
- Learn more about the French language and culture: Alliance Françoise de Dallas
- Listen & Learn is a multinational company that specializes in tailor-made one-to-one and small group language courses for individuals and corporate clients: French Lessons in Dallas
EVENTS & FESTIVALS
FOOD & DINING
- Enjoy authentic French cuisine at some of our favorite restaurants: Addison Café (Dallas) | Bullion (Dallas) | Cadot Restaurant (Dallas) | Edith’s French Café (Allen, Richardson) | The French Room (Dallas) | La Tarte Tropézienne (Dallas) | La Madeleine (Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano) | Lavendou Bistro Provincial (Dallas) | Le Billbouquet (Dallas) | Mercat Bistro (Dallas) | Rise (Dallas, Fort Worth) | St. Martins (Dallas) | Toulouse Restaurant (Dallas, Plano)