Bienvenue! Texas is home to an estimated 60,000 French nationals, and the Dallas Region provides ample opportunity to get involved in the local French community.
- An estimated €1.6 billion is exchanged between France and DFW, with €1 billion (64 percent) imported from France to DFW, and €575 million (36 percent) exported from DFW to France.
- More than 75 French-owned companies operate U.S. or North American headquarters and other facilities in the Dallas Region. Notable French companies include: Airbus, AXA, Danone, Essilor, Louis Vuitton, and Safran.
- Weekly Direct Flights to France: American Airlines – 10 times to Paris (CDG) | Air France 4 times to Paris (CDG)
- Learn more about the only international private school in Dallas that integrates the French national curriculum: Dallas International School
- Learn more about the French language and culture: Alliance Françoise de Dallas
- Listen & Learn is a multinational company that specializes in tailor-made one-to-one and small group language courses for individuals and corporate clients: French Lessons in Dallas
EVENTS & FESTIVALS
FOOD & DINING
- Enjoy authentic French cuisine at some of our favorite restaurants: Addison Café (Dallas) | Bullion (Dallas) | Cadot Restaurant (Dallas) | Edith’s French Café (Allen, Richardson) | The French Room (Dallas) | La Tarte Tropézienne (Dallas) | La Madeleine (Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano) | Lavendou Bistro Provincial (Dallas) | Le Billbouquet (Dallas) | Mercat Bistro (Dallas) | Rise (Dallas, Fort Worth) | St. Martins (Dallas) | Toulouse Restaurant (Dallas, Plano)