Grüß Gott! Whether you are looking to connect with fellow Germans or experience German culture, the Dallas Region has plenty of opportunities for you.
- There is an estimated €1.89 billion exchanged between Germany and DFW, with €1991.32 million (52.4 percent) in imports from Germany to DFW, and €898.98 million (47.6 percent) exported from DFW to Germany.
- More than 75 German-owned companies operate U.S. or North American headquarters and other facilities in the Dallas Region. Notable German companies include: Adidas, Audi, Bayer, Siemens, and BASF.
- Weekly Direct Flights to Germany: American Airlines – 9 times to Frankfurt (FRA) and Munich (MUC) | Lufthansa 9 times to Frankfurt (FRA)
- Get consular assistance in the Dallas Region: Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Dallas
- Connect with fellow German businesses and professionals: German American Chamber of Commerce
- Take part in policy discussions affecting U.S.-Germany relations: American Council on Germany
- Learn German language and culture: Dallas Goethe Center
- Enroll in a German international school in Dallas: German International School of Dallas | German School of Dallas
- Listen & Learn is a multinational company that specializes in tailor-made one-to-one and small group language courses for individuals and corporate clients: German Lessons in Dallas
EVENTS & FESTIVALS
- Experience German culture through art, music, and dancing: Addison Oktoberfest | Fort Worth Oktoberfest | Lake Highlands Oktoberfest | McKinney Oktoberfest | Richardson Pawtoberfest | Southlake Oktoberfest |
FOOD & DINING
- Enjoy authentic German fare: Bavarian Grill (Plano) | Berlin Café (Frisco) | Biergarten on Lamar (Dallas) | District 9 Draught Haus (Dallas) | Dog Haus Biergarten (Arlington, Richardson) | Henk’s European Deli & Black Forest Bakery (Dallas) | Kuby’s Sausage House (Dallas)
- Get involved in the German Ministry at a local church: Christ Lutheran Church