With approximately 80,000 Koreans living here, the Dallas Region is home to Texas’ largest Korean American population and the fourth-largest Korean American population in the United States. Whether you are looking for unique cultural experiences such as the Korean the Annual Korean Festival of Dallas, or hoping to connect with fellow Koreans, the Dallas Region has plenty of opportunities for you.
- South Korea is the Dallas Region’s second-largest trading partner, accounting for almost 10.5 percent of DFW’s international trade.
- Notable Korean companies in the Dallas Region include: Hyundai Merchant Marine, Inc., LG Electronics USA Inc, Nautilus Hyosung America, Inc. and Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Get consular assistance in the Dallas Region: Consular Office of the Republic of Korean in Dallas
- Connect with fellow Korean businesses and professional: The Greater Dallas Korean American Chamber of Commerce | Korean American Coalition Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter | The Korean Society of Dallas
- A resource for Korean Americans to be fully capable and competitive bilingual and bicultural citizens in the U.S. GDKS focuses on establishing Korean identity and inheriting traditional Korean culture and ethics: The Greater Dallas Korean School
- Listen & Learn is a multinational company that specializes in tailor-made one-to-one and small group language courses for individuals and corporate clients: Korean Lessons in Dallas | Korean Lessons in Fort Worth
EVENTS & FESTIVALS
- Experience Korean culture through art, dance, and music: Korean Festival of Dallas
FOOD & DINING
- Enjoy Korean food, treats, and other items: BBQ Chicken (Carrollton) | Cho Dang Village (Carrollton) | Doma Seolleongtang (Dallas) | E Rae Korean Food (Dallas) | Gen Korean BBQ (Carrollton, Frisco) | H-Mart(Carrollton, Plano) | Hot Stone & Korean Kitchen (Dallas) | No. 1 Plus Chicken (Dallas, Richardson) | Zion Market (Lewisville)