Photo by Daniel Prado on Unsplash
SpainInternational Essentials Guide
Bienvenidas! Whether you are looking to experience Spanish culture or connect with your local community, the Dallas Region has plenty of opportunities for you.
- There is an estimated €301.44 million exchanged between Spain and DFW, with €175.41 million (58.19 percent) in imports from Spain to DFW, and €126.03 million (41.81 percent) exported from DFW to Spain.
- More than 25 Spanish-owned companies operate U.S. or North American headquarters and other facilities in the Dallas Region. Notable Spanish companies include: BBVA Compass, Grifols, renfe, Santader, and Zara.
- Weekly Direct Flights to Spain: American Airlines – 10 times to Madrid (MAD)
- Enroll your children in immersive, bilingual programs: Caminito-Spanish Immersion and Montessori Schools | Spanish House | Spanish School House
- Listen & Learn is a multinational company that specializes in tailor-made one-to-one and small group language courses for individuals and corporate clients: Spanish Lessons in Dallas