Photo by Hello I’m Nik 🇬🇧 on Unsplash
United KingdomInternational Essentials Guide
Did you know that Texas is home to approximately 50,000 British nationals? Whether you are looking to experience British culture or connect with the local community, the Dallas Region has plenty of opportunities for you.
- The United Kingdom is the Dallas Region’s seventh-largest trading partner, accounting for 3.73 percent of DFW’s international trade.
- Notable British companies in the Dallas Region include: AlphaGraphics, Balfour Beatty, Greyhound Lines Inc, H+K International Americas, KBM Group, McLaren North America, Megger USA, Smith & Nephew Biotherapeutics, and Weir Oil & Gas
- Weekly Direct Flights to the United Kingdom: American Airlines – 19 times to London; British Airways – 7 times to London
- Connect with fellow British businesses and professionals: British American Business Commerce Association of DFW
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT
FOOD & DINING
- Enjoy British food, treats, and other items: British Beverage Company (Dallas) | The British Emporium (Grapevine) | Fish and Fizz (Richardson) | Lakewood Growler (Dallas) | The Londoner (Addison, Colleyville) |The Old Monk (Dallas)