Drawing RulesDrawing Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THE DRAWING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
- Drawing(s) Timing: The Entry Period (the “Drawings”) and drawing dates are specified below for each drawing.
- Eligibility: The Drawing is open only to legal United States residents residing in THE UNITED STATES who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. One entry per person. Employees of Dallas Regional Chamber (the “Sponsor” and “Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Entry Pools; Random Drawing; Odds: All eligible Entries as defined below, will be entered into a drawing, where all entries will be entered and one winner chosen at random. The winner will be contacted through the Instagram account that they used to comment with. The winner will have two calendar days to respond to the message. If no response is received within two calendar days from the initial message sent, then the Dallas Regional Chamber will pick another winner using the method outlined above. The tickets will be available via email or pick-up. The winner must coordinate with the Dallas Regional Chamber to claim their tickets if the tickets are not emailed. If tickets are available to be emailed, then the winner must provide a valid email address. If the tickets must be picked up in person, the winner must pick up the tickets at 500 N Akard Street, Ste 2600, Dallas TX 75201
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter, as follows:
- TO ENTER THE TICKET DRAWING: Comment on the Instagram post using the @ symbol, followed by the friends’ name AND follow @SayYestoDallas on Instagram
- Mail a letter with your full name and email address, referencing the contest “Instagram Ticket Giveaway” to The Dallas Regional Chamber, ATTN: Marketing and Communications, 500 N Akard St., Ste 2600, Dallas TX 75201 to be postmarked before the end of the entry period.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
|Ticket||ARV||Total Number of Prizes||Entry
(on or about)
|One (1) $50.00 gift card to El Fenix Restaurants||$50.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 and ends at 11:59 a.m. on Wednesday, February 23, 2022||Wednesday, February 23, 2022|
|One (1) Say Yes to Dallas Swag box with $25.oo Starbucks gift card, Say Yes to Dallas blanket, socks, and mugs.||$55.00||1||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, January 6 and ends at 11:59 a.m. on Friday, January 7, 2022||Friday, January 7, 2022|
|Two (2) tickets to the Dallas Regional Chamber’s Young Professionals Holiday Party on December 9, 2021||$80.00||2||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, December 2 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 3, 2021||Monday, December 6, 2021|
|Two (2) Grand Tier tickets on to Elf on the Shelf – A Christmas Musical & Lexus Parking on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 2:00 PM at AT&T Performing Arts Center.||$106.40||2||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday, December 2 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 3, 2021||Monday, December 6, 2021|
|Two (2) tickets (Sec 106, Row T, Seats 8 and 7) to Dallas Stars vs Minnesota Wild at American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas on December 20, 2021||$301.86||2||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday, December 8 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, December 9, 2021||Friday, December 10, 2021|
|Two (2) tickets to NYElectric W Dallas Rooftop New Years Eve Party 2022 on December 31, 2021||$553.18||2||Begins 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, December 13 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, December 14, 2021||Wednesday, December 15, 2021|
- Each of the above is a “Prize” and together, the “Prizes.” Limit one (1) Prize per person. All Prizes are Sponsor-specified. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for Prize will be permitted. Terms and conditions apply for Prizes/certificates, including blackout dates. Prizes available at the time depend on the prizes already won at the time of the wheel spin. Unavailable prizes will be covered at the time of each spin. In the event a Prize should be unavailable, an alternate Prize/Prize component of equal value will be selected by Sponsor in its discretion and awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled. Concert ticket prizes must be used on date specified or prize is forfeited. Seat assignments are Sponsor-specified. Sponsor is not responsible for cancelled or rescheduled events. All tickets are subject to each respective ticket terms. Transportation to/from any game not included with prize. Sizes are Sponsor-specified. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including but not limited to income and sales taxes) and all fees, expenses, service charges, gratuities, and other costs related to acceptance and use of any Prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual Prize winner. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in each winner’s name if required by law. Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All Prizes consist solely of what is stated in the Prize description. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- General Rules: Winners will be required to complete a Declaration of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release at the event or else Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner may be selected. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Drawing materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor and their agencies are not responsible for technical, product, wheel or malfunctions of any kind, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Drawing. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Drawing is not capable of running as planned, including weather, health issues, government mandates, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Drawing, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Drawing. By entering the Drawing, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Drawing, the entrant agrees that Sponsor/Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Drawings agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entering the Drawing, or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Drawing or participation in any Drawing-related activity.
By entering the Drawing, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Drawing, or any Prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Drawing, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN TEXAS. THE TEXAS COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE DRAWING AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN TEXAS.
- Winners: For the names of the winners, available after Wednesday, February 23, 2022, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than Wednesday, February 23, 2022, to: Dallas Regional Chamber “Say Yes to Dallas Instagram ticket giveaway” Drawing – Winners, 500 N. Akard #2600, Dallas, TX 75201.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Drawing is Dallas Regional Chamber, 500 N. Akard St., Ste. 2600, Dallas, TX 75201.